Take time to notice where connection begins. Researchers gathered our data from botany, ecology, human anatomy physiology, medicine, nutrition, medical ecopsychology.
An object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force. The sum of the forces on an object is equal to the mass of that object multiplied by the acceleration.
When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.
All species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual’s ability to compete, survive, and reproduce evolutionary theory.
- Sequential thinking of consciousness
- understanding of personal path, ritual, ceremonies and daily choices.
- universal consciousness.
Suffering originates from ignorance
- Bring self union of mind, body and spirit through it’s eight limbs which include:
- Opening your door, your heart to the world.Without looking out your window, and see the essence. The more you know, less you understand. The master arrives without leaving, Sees the light without looking, Achieves without doing a thing. Leading to immanent global destiny to live immortal
Yama: Universal Morality
Niyama: Personal Observance
Asana: Body Posture
Pranayama: Breathing Exercise
Dharana: Concentration and inner perceptual awareness
Dhyana: Devotion and meditation on the Divine
Samadhi: Union of the divine Laws of truth that govern universe through karmic action and live in wholeness.
So without as within. There is no matter without energy.
Cause and effect known as Prakut (potential energy) and (effect) Purusha become (Self awareness) Mahad which is equivalent to vital Prana (life force/ energy); giving Ahamkara (the birth of Buddhi).Self awareness is subdivided into the idea of right action (Sattva) in conjunction with unknown variables (Tamas) to produce change (Raja). The union of change (Vaisheshika) pertain varies of precept from our 5 senses , the (Atman) Soul, previous experience (Anumama), verbal testimonies (Shabha), and our conscious/subconscious mind.
Sit in a comfortable chair or on a cushion with your spine erect and your feet flat on the ground. Keep your head up with your chin tilted slightly downward in a comfortable, relaxed position. As thoughts come in to your mind, acknowledge them and let them go; don’t try to follow them or solve any problems. Close your eyes and relax.
- Breathe slowing, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Exhale deeply, contracting the belly.
- Inhale slowly as you expand the abdomen.
- Continue inhaling as you expand the chest and raise your shoulders up towards your ears.
- Pause for a few comfortable seconds.
- Exhale slowly releasing shoulders, relaxing chest, and contract the belly.
- Pause for a few comfortable seconds.
- Beginning with your scalp and face, contract your scalp and facial muscles while inhaling.
- Hold your breath and muscular contraction for a comfortable moment
- Exhale slowly releasing scalp and facial muscles.
- Take a moment and continue down your body with rhythmic contraction and expansion while following your breath for each of the areas of your neck, shoulders, arms, hands, torso, stomach, hips, gluteal, thighs, knees, lower legs, ankles, and feet.
- On your next breath center your being by connecting the muscles of your entire body. All the way up through your head down to your toes.
- Pausing for a few comfortable moments and releasing contraction on your exhale.
This consciously contracting and releasing while following your breath will relieve tension in muscles, tendons and ligaments. It will also facilitate an opening, releasing and relaxing at your center and set your intention.
- Take 5 deep ocean cleansing breaths. Focus on intent to your mind and body and 3 more diaphragmatic breaths, on your exhale make any sound that comes natural and bring your awareness.
- Shoulder down. Keep your chest open drawing your chest and chin to the sky. Inhale and exhale out . Inhale slowly curling your back sinking in your stomach drawing energy in following your exhale uncurl lengthening your back for set of 10
- On your last breath make 5 small round circles to the right and than 5 to your left
- When you are ready slowly walk your hands to the front leaning your chest forward and take a few gentle breaths. Pause.
- Walk your hands back and roll up slowly to a seated position. Lean your body to one side and come to hands and knees
- Take a breath gently lift your head up, and exhale curl your body in. On your next breath
- Tuck your toes under micro bend at the knee press your thighs up, driving your feet down and your hips to the sky
- Take a deep breath make sure knees are not locked out keeping slightly bent, feeling into your body, make any minor adjustments shifting your weight to either leg keep grounded at your feet. Slight bend at the elbow, while your hands are pressing into the ground, keeping your shoulders away from your ear.
- On your last in breath inch up to your feet to your hands and exhale
- Micro bend at the knee, inhale sink deeper bend forward and exhale
- Inhale lift your upper body half way • Exhale forward
- • Inhale half lift your body and exhale
- Hold repeat for 4 times
- Release place hands onto the ground walk or hop back drive your hips to the sky arching your upper body to the ground squeezing the front of your thighs. It is alright if your feet do not reach all the way to the ground
- Inhale raise your right leg back behind tightening the front part left thigh, while keeping right toes to shin • Hold
- Push energy to the sole of your feet keep reaching
- Exhale bring leg back down to the earth and raise your left leg back tightening the front of your right thigh keeping your left toes to your shin • Hold
- Exhale back to the ground
- Inhale raise your right leg back behind you keeping your toes to you shin hold
- Exhale Bring leg back to the ground • Inhale raise your left leg back keeping your toes to your shin hold . Take another deep breath hold and release
- • Breath
- On your next breathe walk feet to your hands inhale
- Halfway lift your upper body sharp exhale
- Forward bend deep inhale
- Half lift your upper body
- Exhale release the arms giving both elbows a big hug.
- • Sink deeper. Hold for countdown 15 And release
- Slowly roll your body up where your shoulder and head are the last to rise, feet together.
- Don’t worry if you don’t exceed perfectly, just focus on your body awareness for a set of 10.
- Inhale raise your arms above your head, exhale lower your body forward,
- • Inhale halfway lift upper body,
- • Exhale step or hop back, and lower your body down.
- • Inhale raise your chest keeping your arms close to your body pressing your forearms to the ground arching your back
- • Hold,exhale slowly lower your body down.
- • On your next inhale tuck your toes and with your hands push your body rising up driving your hips to the sky arching your back to the ground exhale. Be sure shoulders are away from your ears and elbows are pointed outward.
- • Breathe, step or hop forward keeping your knees slightly bent.
- • Inhale rise up and sweep arms above your head and back down to your side of your body
- Exhale and Repeat for 9 more repetitions
- Take a last cleansing breath
- Place left foot to your either your right ankle, calf, or upper inner thigh avoiding the knee, where ever it is most comfortable
- Bringing you hands to prayer or any Mudra
- Hold for 20 seconds and release, Shake it out and switch legs hold for 20 seconds, release, shake it out.
- Take deep breath step right leg back to 45 degree diagonal bending your front leg straight down to a lunge be sure knee is above your ankle keeping your hips squared, while grounding your back foot laterally by squeezing the front part of the thigh
- Take deep breath reach both arms above your head sending energy through fingers lifting from your heart center chest
- Exhale for 5 more breaths
- On your next inhale lean your upper body back exhale sending your arms behind for 3 more breaths
- On your next breath shift your weight to front of your left thigh pressing down and lifting your right leg back to the sky bringing both of your arms in front you hold for 10 seconds
- Bring your right leg back down to the ground and straighten out your right leg, put arms behind your back, reaching your chest forward while hinging at the hip to the front of your thighs • If you are unable to, keep head to your knees
- • Breath
- • Release
- • Slowly rise up
- • Step forward
- • Switch legs and repeat on left leg
- Take deep breath turn to your left widen your legs and bend forward at the waist move your body to each leg and hold for 5 seconds on each leg and than back to center
- Half way lift your upper body inhale rise up exhale lunge right foot forward left foot at 90 degree angle arms out parallel to your body
- Reach out sending energy through fingertips deepening your stretch keeping grounded at the sole of your feet down to your toes while tightening and opening your core
- Take a deep breathe bring your right arm to your inner thigh. Swooping your left up through tilting your upper body to the right palms facing down looking past your fingers • Breath
- If you want to challenge yourself you can bind by lowering your chest bring your right arm behind and under your leg holding the other hand and peel away your shoulder to the sky. For those who want to go even further bend a bit at the knees bringing the leg back and close, press down slightly and stand for 5 cleansing breaths
- Unbind release and or rise to the sky
- In breath reach your right arm back left arm fall to left leg
- Exhale and repeat on left side
- Inhale slowly rise to and exhale
- Deep breathe hands to the ground hop or step back lowering your upper body
- Lift your right leg up into your body sweeping your right foot up and over to left hip lowering your body keeping your chest high to the sky and breathe
- On your next inhale lean your body exhale release forward take deep breath lift your body up and bend left knee
- If you want to challenge yourself reach both or left hand grab your left foot
- Exhale release left hand and foot to the ground
- Breathe lean forward switch leg and repeat
- Inhale shift your weight to the right side bring right leg forward to hands and knees.
- Thread your right hand to left arm for 5 slow breathes
- Un-thread and thread your left hand to right shoulder for 5 more slow breaths and un-thread
- Back to hands and knees roll up to kneelingBring both your hands back behind you lift your chest to the sky finger facing behind, breathe gaze through hold for countdown of 20 and release arms
- Extend left leg out swooping your right arm over to the left leg
- Come back to hands and knees
- Extend right leg out swooping your left arm over to left leg breathe
- Back to hands and knees
- Inhale extend right leg and right arm, toes to shin squeezing your knees
- Exhale bend and bringing your arm and leg back
- Inhale lift your left leg and left arm, toes to shin squeezing your knees
- Exhale bend and bring arm and leg back
- Inhale and Exhale repeat 5 more times
- Release to hands and knee
- • Repeat for three more breaths • Keep balance strengthen your core and keep the front of your thighs tight • Take another breathe release
- Come up to hands and knees to a seated position.
- Sit wide legged inhale, and exhale forward. Bend reach finger tips down to the ground. Breathe Hold 20 second countdown
- Slowly raise your chest to the sky and bring both legs together
- Inhale reach upper body forward exhale touch chest to knees or hands to shin or toes • Hold countdown 20
- Breathe slowly
- Inhale bend right knee placing right foot to inner left hip crease exhale.
- Inhale reach your body forward with your left index and middle finger grab your big toe. For even deeper bind move right hand behind your back to right foot and exhale
- Hold breath countdown 10 seconds. Breathe and release
- Inhale bend left knee placing left foot to inner right hip crease
- Exhale reach upper body forward reaching right index and middle fingers to big toe. Bind with left hand behind your back to left foot, hold, breath for 10 seconds, and slowly release your left leg and raise your body to the sky
- Exhale bend your knees together and hug your knees
- Inhale, Exhale release legs
- Inhale raise both your legs balancing on the middle of your bottom while tightening your core
- Take a deep breath and slowly roll you upper body down keeping your legs up
- As you lower to the ground bend the knees for flat back
- Breathe and hug knees to chest and release legs to the ground
- Lay on the right side
- Rest your head on your upper arm.
- Inhale bend your right arm and lift your head. Exhale and bring your right hand to cup and support your head with your fingers pointing toward your shin. Toes to shin. Gently breath hold your whole body in one line from elbow to heels.
- Inhale bend your left knee and grab a hold of your big toe with your left index and middle finger
- Reach your right leg toward the sky • Maintain your balance and hold for 10 seconds
- Release your toe and right leg. Roll to left side and repeat on the left side
- Inhale, Exhale and release lower down and roll onto your stomach.
- Come up to hands and knees
- Lower your hips to your heels of your feet relaxing your arms in front of you. You can also place your palms up or have your arms down to your side
- Take 5 deep breaths on your last breath back to hands and knees
- Walk your hands out to your hips over the knees and hold. Breath for countdown 20 seconds deep breathe and
- Lower upper body down arms above your head tightening your core while lifting both arm and legs
- Breath hold for countdown 20 seconds release
- Keep breathing and repeat
- If you want you may bring arms to your side and hold for countdown of 5 and release
- Gentle breath bend your knees rock your legs side to side
- Inhale rise to hands and knees
- Exhale lower your hips to your heels • Inhale rise to hands and knees
- • Exhale curl in your toes. Inhale lower your hips to your heels and your head to the earth
- On your next inhale slowly roll your body up and your chest to the sky place one hand to the ground and roll to one side. Inhale and exhale unbend your knees and place your feet in front of you keeping your chest to the sky. Inhale and exhale slowly roll your body back and to the ground.
- Inhale bend your knees and place the soles of your feet on the earth
- Exhale draw your right knee into your chest and extend your left leg flat onto the earth your left toes to the sky. Inhale.
- Exhale and cross your right knee over your body to the ground on the left side. You can hook your right foot behind your left knee.
- Open and extend your right arm to the right, keeping it lined with your shoulders. Relax your left hand on your right knee or extend it to the left. Keep your palms toward the sky. Turn your head and rest over your shoulder through your fingertips. Hold for 10 breathes
- On your exhalation, release your right knee and your right shoulder forward
- Hold 10 breaths. Inhale draw your left knee to chest exhale and repeat
- Inhale release and exhale both legs to the ground. Breath
- Inhale bend your knees press into your soles of your feet lifting your hips slightly off the ground to the sky about an inch of the ground.
- Breathe release your hips to the ground and take deep cleansing breath
- Bring your knees to your chest bringing your legs wider than your hips from the inside of your thigh grip your big toes with your index and middle fingers, and rock side to side relax deeper and release legs back down
- Relax your knees out for deep cleansing breaths and than relax your legs down and out
- With your palms facing up sweep your arms above your head; from above to below.
Compassion for all living things Commitment to truthfulness and non stealing SOMA
Quality of action: Sattva (light), Raja (energy), and Tamas (matter). Mahat (Cosmic intelligence) following manifestation in empirical form of divinity by releasing toxins/ stress or false ego and perceptions.
Our outer world affect our reactions to pain by varies internal and external inner needs, of such are the 5 elements (Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth) , the positioning directions (East, West, North, South, NE, SE, SW, and NW) and Time relevant to the slower the longer life and the faster the shorter.. Ether: Hearing Air: Tactile Fire:Vision Water: Taste Earth: Smell.
Vata, Pita, and Kapha are the principles that govern psychological response and pathological changes.
Vata: is Dry, light movement. When in balance promotes creativity and when out of balance promotes fear and anxiety
Pita: Hot, Sharp, transformation digestion, when in balance promotes understanding and learning and when out of balance promotes anger jealousy and hate.
Kapha: is heavy, oily, liquid lubrication and structured . When in balance promotes love, calmness, and forgiveness and when out of balance creates congestive disorder and greed.
Janma: karmic influence Deha: mental and emotional state Dosha: the ratio of time, place, season, and date Mana: the mental constituency of raja tamas and sattvas.
5 Sense Organs
Ear – sound related to Ether
Skin – touch related to air
Eye – sight related to fire
Tongue – taste related to water
Nose – smell related to earth
As these are receptive only to physical body
5 Motor Organs
Mouth – expression of sound related to Ether
Hand – grasping of air related to touch
Feet – motion of fire related to sight Urino genital (emission) – of water to taste
Anus (elimination) – of earth related to smell.
As these are expressive only, not receptive
Liver & Gallbladder
Features will show intensity in the eyes, tension in and around their eyes, jaw, shoulder, and chest. Let not “anger” just be displayed as a negative emotion but also as a positive one as a component to keeping our social values and behaviors in check, when it is associated to protecting others. Woods typical traits include temper, leadership, competitive, passionate, focus, rooted active, loud, confident protective, assertive, innovative, driven, and self referential. Wood concerns are around growth, focus, drive, boundaries, competition, anger, aggression, power, control, domination, enforcement, learning patience, learning forgiveness, justice understanding others points of view, and future. Responding to life events. In romance wood does very well romantically with fire as it creates a generating force. Yin Pair: Liver which activities between 1 am to 3am Yang Pair: Gallbladder between 11pm to 1am
Triple Warmer/Heart/ Small Intestines
Fire associates with manic joy, Fire when balanced radiates joy within their hearts, and without love can experience severe depression and withdraw fire. Characteristics include loving, charming, animated, whimsical, funny, shame, spontaneous impulsive, scattered, intuitive, magnetic, and flirtatious. Fire elements is concerned with love, happiness, fun, shame, trust, bonding, betrayal, abandonment, emotional stability, relationship, spontaneity, blame, intimacy, intuition, and attention. An excess of Fire will show behaviors of disorganized, heartbreak. Deficient fire displays, joyless, loveless, practical, cold, independent, unpleasant, uncaring, unavailable, and predictable. Yin Pair: Heart 11am to 1pm, Triple Warmer 9pm to 11pm, Yang Pair: Small Intenstines 9pm to 11pm
Spleen & Stomach
Earth is concerned with worry, confusion, nurturing, conforming others, support, stability, consistency, comfort, pleasure, children, food, and collecting. Earth elemental traits are of being grounded, stable, supported, loving, warm, comforting, slow moving, worry, confusion, connected, consistent, crave comfort and pleasure, food integral, and fear of change. Earth element responds to life events and issues by taking care other’s, support, expectation, worry, confusion, over nurturing, accommodate, eating, fussing, and freezing. Earth elements are the com in the store grounded in immovable in their decisions and actions. Yin Pair: Spleen 9am to 11am Yang Pair: Stomach 7am to 9am
Liver & Large Intestine
Metal is mainly associated with grief. Metal element has a feeling of incomplete and emptiness. With several stages of shock, numbness, denial, anger, depression, and resolution. Metal response life changes are to protect, orderly, clarity, distance, withdraws, practicality, organization, resignation, cynicism, sometimes feels inadequate. Metals unofficial motto is a place for everything and everything in its place. Metal is calm cool and collected in crisis situation and in personal life. Excess of Metal is expressed by overcritical, cold, harsh, cutting, biting, false pride, intolerant, over organized, over protective, cynical, sarcastic, resigned, contemptuous, and rigid. Yin Pair: Lung 3am to 5pm Yang Pair: Large Intestine 5pm to 1am
Kidney & Bladder
Water is most associated with fear. For healthy amount of fear helps us socialize consequences of her actions. Water is concerned with fear, trust, determination, safety, loyalty, restlessness, time, patient, reassurance, security, decisiveness, knowledge, truth, courage, and commitments. Water challenges loyalty and intent. As they seek truth and spiritual truth. Water element responds to life changes by fear, safety assessment, risk assessment, taking risk, consoling others, determination, bravery, courage, maintaining stability, questioning, panic, and paralysis. Yin pair: Kidney between 5pm to 7pm Yang pair: Bladder 3pm to 5pm
For headache, facial soreness, toothache and menstrual pain, locate the fleshy piece of skin between the thumb and the forefinger and squeeze firmly, pressing towards the forefinger. the pressure should be applied for about 5 minutes and either hand can be used. This point is known as ‘large intestine 4’ .
All three are gunas which manifest within the fire of digestion called (Agni)..A: awareness in each cell G: Govern digestion, assimilation, and transformation of matter into energy N: Nutrition of all bodily tissues naturalizing toxins I: Intelligence and cellular selectivity and choice.
Irregular imbalance causing irregular appetite including sharp hyper metabolism causing high Pitta causes more frequent eating in large quantity of meals causing dry throat, lips, and palate, as well as symptoms of heartburn, hot flash acid indigestion.
heavy Kapha causing a weight gain without much eating. Typically cold, congestion, and cough.Areas of the abdomine small intestine , gastric secretion, initial digestion. Kapha but can increase high levels of Pitta with allergic reactions. Pancreas, secretion of cerebral spinal fluid, sweet taste and water regulation earth and water, and carbohydrates and fats.
the liver and all 5 elements. The metabolism of all substance.
thymus and thyroid gland relating to the endocrine system. If there is such grief sadness this can impair the function of the thyroid gland.
respective amino acid.
micro digestion with associated elements of water and air.
Pithara nourish the genes in the RNA and DNA . Parent to pili inducing clarity. Indriya doors of perception to the 5 senses..All true healing comes from the soul, as the conscious being in, awakened becomes a channel for divine grace.
The soul shoots electrical activity Rasa– Ra meaning taste Sa meaning juice.
When you eat something Sweet, the taste buds on the tip of the tongue become active and send a message to the related organs, which are the thyroid gland and apical area of the lungs. Sour taste is related to the middle and lower lobes of the lungs, and Salty to the kidneys. Pungent relates to the stomach and heart, Bitter taste to the pancreas, spleen, and liver and Astringent to the colon.
Sweet = Earth and Water
Sour = Earth and Fire
Salty = Water and Fire
Pungent = Air and Fire
Bitter = Air and Ether
Astringent = Air and Earth
Sweet, Sour, and Salty decrease Vata and increase Kalpha while Sour and Salt increase Pitta but decrease Pitta in Sweet. Pungent, Bitter, and Astringent increase Vata and decrease in both Kalpha and Pita while Pungent increase Pita.Digestion is a process of biochemical transformation of complex, larger food particles into a simpler form suitable for absorption and assimilation. The primary digestion occurs in the gastrointestinal tract by the action of the agni subtypes of the three doshas along with the various agnis, eventually food is transformed into energy in the tissues, which then yields into consciousness.
• Avoid eating lots of raw and cooked foods together
• Don’t eat fresh foods with left overs minimize leftovers
• Pair spices in your food that may help with digestion
• 1 to 1 ratio for balanced meal
• Can not change another diet
• Food combos can alleviate the negative effects
Irrigation: circulation of nutrients
Selectivity: each death selects appropriate nutrients,
Transformation: transformation of governed by ooja
Avoid constipation – eat plenty of fresh fruit and veggies and avoid white bread, pasta, cakes, soda etc…Avoid coffee, tea, chocolate and cola – methylxanthines(!!) in these can cause period pain and PMT.
Make sure you don’t have deficiencies of Vitamins. B6 , folic acid, B2, B complex, E and D…
Calcium this one’s really important if you have heavy blood loss . you can get lots of it from dark green leafy veggies, bread, soy, fish, sesame seeds, haricot beans (baked), almonds, parsley, turnips. Avoid dairy foods (1000 to 2500 mg’s a day)
Iron – from eggs, spinach, meat, apricots, nettle ( eaten as vegetable)( 25 – 50 mg /day)
Vitamin K,(avoid aspirin and Ibuprofen as it destroys Vitamin K always add protein. For excess bleeding and heat, Vitamin C + bioflavinoids, 1000 – 2000 mg up to your bowel tolerance, Vitamin A, Zinc.
Successful change is deep, real, thorough. Without this, it is like taking only inhales with no exhales. What looks like a threat or personal attack to the eye of the ego, is actually a normal. Natural occurrence when seen from the perspective of the whole.
Separation and Control are illusions. For example: I am looking at my little finger. I can lift my little finger, but the little finger cannot lift me. My lifehas an ego belief of I own my life, life owns me
When actually I was born life was just there inside and outside. Life will leave without any notice.
I did not create life, life created me. Life is expressing itself through me.”
Reflect on Me and Mines: My body, My name, My gender, My age, My home, My family, My memory, My car, My job, My personal relationship, My social network, My habits. Select any of these items and notice, Do I stop being me if these are removed?
Compassion and Pity
Pity is based on comparison and differences. The unconscious thought “I am in a better position than another. Compassion is based on recognition of commonality.
Functional and Fundamental
Functionality is based on beliefs, habits, other peoples’ expectations
Whereas Fundamentality applies awareness of ultimate commonality while fully engaged in self-existence allowing the quality of life to be experienced. It is not our ear that hear or our eyes that see rather the consciousness that sees, tastes, smells, and feels. Example: Sound is a vibration. When the vibration hits my ear, I Experience sound.
The pursuit of truth is a mix of subjective and contemplative means. In other words, by objective and analytic methodology of energy and conscious mind. The truth was seen or felt first, and then it managed to find expression in language to express to others.
To seek truth is to be truth
Seeing and acknowledge is secondary perception as the primary perception is: it is something. The absolute truthfulness is not achievements as truthfulness is soul within. Accepting and acknowledging truth can happen simultaneously or in time as awaking to the truth is an individual process. Reviving conscience connection is to listening for it, open to its message, and re-attune within.
An act of goodness is of itself is an act of happiness.”
Realize true value to absolute value as self-trust comes from integrity success and learning
What’s good for you, but not good for all, won’t be good for you either, eventually.”
Kind energy before kind words through genuine intention. Align your needs by your values and will to be faithful to your values by carefully looking at what you value, what you have, and what you desire. This will represent what truly want.
Relative and Absolute Value
Relativity are values depended on social context and personal preference. Whereas absoluteis given by nature, things that exists not by what you like or dislike. For example: breathing well and properly, eating well and wisely, sleeping well and peacefully.
Our thoughts become things, thought become things through energy, and action is something you do purposefully with attention.”
- Open to new experiences and new sensations
- Come out of comfort zone
- Recover from the things that weigh you down
- Live by primary value and continue to build integrity by consciousness for the purpose of all
Love without fight. Who you are is what you’ve been. Who you will be is what you do now. Allow to do. Achievement is selflessness.
Worth is self-mastery.
Quality is seeking to serve others.
Perception is continual awareness.
Medicine is the emptiness of everything.
Action is worlds peace.
Magic is transmitting passion.
Generosity is non-attachment.
Goodness is a peaceful mind.
Effort is not concerned with results.
Meditation is a mind letting go.
Wisdom is seeing through appearances.
Right View and Intentions
Right view recognizes the flow and temporary nature of objects and ideas. The cause and effect (karma) does not rely on ideology. As intuition cultivates complete understanding.
The right intention is commitment to be more conscious in self-improvement and mindset. Resist resolved pulls of desires. Good will where I resolved indulged in anger. Harmlessness where there is no harm sentient to create harm, stealing, and sex misconduct and only compassion.
Right Speech and Livelihood
Right speech expresses and enhances the quality of peoples’ life, while reframing from lies, deceit, slander, anger, gossip. Refrain from speaking where there is nothing important to say. Livelihood by earning ones living ways by avoiding exploiting peoples’ weakness, and by not engaging in anything against self-principles.
Right Effort and Mindfulness
Right effort is being prepared to put in as much effort needed to live noble. Putting mental energy and best effort in direct discipline by arising from unwholesome states that already risen, arousing what has not risen, and preserving what has been risen. To do so by Mindfulness. Observing the state of mind phenomenon by focusing all attention on noble truth eliminating conflicting distractions. This awareness is what is already been there, and the nature of it being there wither you like it to be or not.
How To Detox & Heal
- Avoid Toxins
- Bind and Eliminate Toxins
- Support Adrenals, Nervous System, and build with your Lunar, Inner Lunar cycle by understanding your hormones
- Reset, Release, Retrain the Brain
Step By Step
• Toxic mould in home, work and school.
• Toxic skin care, makeup, shampoo, conditioners, hair spray, hair dye, nail polish, nail polish removers, spray tan, conventional cleaning products, perfumes, cologne, aftershave, air fresheners and deodorants.
• Conventional produce: pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilisers and fungicides. Fresh paint, new carpets, glues, sealants, new furniture off gasing.
• Electromagnetic frequencies from cell phones, cordless phones, computers, tablets, Wi-Fi, cell towers (live 500m + away) and smart meters. Radiation from X-rays, MRIs, CT scans and air travel minimised.
• Artificial blue light.
• Petrochemicals: plastics, petrol, diesel, exhaust fumes, gas, kerosene, chemical solvents, dioxins and paint.
• Toxic cookware.
• Processed, synthetic and chemical laden foods of all kinds.
• Pharmaceticals, alcohol & drugs.
Bind and Remove Toxins
• Bind the toxins we have been exposed to throughout our lives and that have been passed down in utero and continue to bind toxins that we are exposed to every day as maintenance.
• MOVE and thin lymphatic system and fluids. Allow toxins to move out of us with more ease.
• OPEN all elimination channels which includes Lymphatic system, colon, kidneys, skin and lungs. Such as very gentle yoga to invigorating yoga, walking, pilates, swimming, drinking enough high ph water, deep diaphragmatic breathing, pressing up onto your big toes, self massage, food specific arrangement tailored to your needs, hot cold bath/showers, dry body brushing, Gua Sha, saunas, enemas/colonics, massage, herbal care, and deep sleep.
It is important to move between levels. Between cleansing and building.
Most intense toxin removers to least intense:
•Short water fasts (24 – 72 hours max)
• Short juice fasts (1 – 7 days depending on adrenal health)
• Fruit & greens only
• Raw vegan zero fat
• Raw vegan with around 15% fat
• High raw vegan with cooked mucusless vegetables
List of Mucusless Foods (Acid-Binding, Non-Mucus-forming, Mucus-Free Foods)
• Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie,
• Chlorella such as maca Wheatgrass barley
• Nano zeolites
• Herbs and Nutrients that increase Nrf2 – antioxidants including sulforaphane, circumin and carotenoids
• High sulphur and free-thiol rich foods especially cruciferous vegetables like onions and garlic.
Pushing the gallbladder to dump bile and toxins with bitters (and catch with binders). Exessive fat intake will stimulate a lot of bile to be dumped into the small intestine, this can cause extremely severe symptoms for some highly toxic individuals.
Support Adrenals, Nervous System and build with your Lunar (Inner) Cycle.
• Pacing yourself and true physical and mental rest when needed. Learning to listen to your body including trauma work.
• Avoiding extreme fasts and caloric restriction.
• Adrenal herbs, b vitamins, vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium, Deep Re-Mineralisation, Folate, Iodine, and other vitamin complex
As our toxicity levels lower, our pathogen load lowers. Infections are present because of toxicity, an immune system suppressed by toxicity.
• Focus on treating VIRUSES, BACTERIA, PARASITES and potentially symptom management during the process keeping fungus in check. Binding and Removing awaken toxins in which may flare fungus during the healing process. This can be uncomfortable and some people need to manage these symptoms.
• Pay attention to lunar and Inner luner cycle.
• Ultimately Candida is present to clean up the terrain and will bloom and multiply when needed to assist the body. Candida is on our side always. It is only overgrown because of deeper issues toxicity & infection.
Warning: Most feel worse doing all the above in the beginning. Return to binders and elimination as resource.
Reset, Release, Retrain the Brain
Highly Recommend: Ensure vanilla, Alive! 50+, Nordic ProOmega -D 1000D3, Floradix Liquid, Iodine, High PH water, Primrose Oil Persimmons and Cocoa butter for dry skin and inflammation, herbal Tulsi, Ginger, Turmeric, Green, Jasmine, and Chamomile Tea, Vitanica Brand especially Femrebalance, Carboxymethcellulose sodium 0.5% eye drops, Lactobacillus Reuteri and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus probiotics.
Healthcare CPR & First Aid
5 Fears of Rescuing
- Unsure of Skills– Continue to learn
- Might hurt or kill someone– Taking action is better action than none at all
- Lawsuit– The Good Samaritan Act protect people. As lawsuit are only when an individual means to hurt another, and there no compensation of good service, or go above and beyond extent of training.
- Disease– Gloves, Masks, A simple first aid kit, and Other protective equipment can help protect against unwanted pathogens. Again, doing anything is better than nothing at all
- Unsafe scene– If the scene is unsafe keep a safe distance til scene is safe as it is best to call 911.
Any high risk jobs that may cause injury or harm to the person must take safety and precautions protocols and training. Remember to try to protect yourself against any potential infection or exposure.
- You can do so by using gloves; making sure there no holes in the gloves.
- Applying on a rag or in spray bottle 1 part household bleach and 9 parts cold tap water to disinfect most Hepatitis, HIV, and other infectious diseases. Use the solution to wipe down exposure and than apply again to the surface and let air dry.
- For any possible airborne pathogens, sprays or splattering wear Goggles, Face Mask, and Apron.
- To remove contaminated gloves touch glove on glove un-tucking one hand lining the contaminated glove up in the other
- Wadding the removed contaminated glove into the gloved hand and then skin on skin to remove the other. Careful not to pop or flick off glove as comes off hand as this can send contamination airborne. Than dispose contamination in trash.
- Lastly wash hands thoroughly before and after any potential exposures.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use at least 60 percent alcohol based hand sanitizer to get most immediate exposures off. Do so by applying hand sanitizer all over service of hands wrist and in-between nail beds and jewelry for 30 seconds until dry.
- To wash hands use disposable towel to turn on faucet throw it away and thoroughly wash hands to elbow with soap and than water for at-least 20 seconds. Than dry hands with disposable towel and use to turn off faucet and dispose towel.
- True Exposure is defined as: Possibly pathogens being infected into the body.
Heart Attack- is anything that occludes the vessel that feeds the heart, and when the heart looses oxygen it causes pain.
• Signs and Symptoms– Chest pain, Shortness of Breath or Difficult Breathing, Radiating pain to one or both Arms, Neck, Jaw/ Tooth, Back muscle strain, Sweating or Diaphoresis (heavy sweating), Weakness, Nausea, and history of Heart Attacks
• Risk Factors– Diet, Exercise, Stress, Smoking, Blood Pressure, Diabetes
Do not operate any machinery and Call 911.
Have the person take an aspirin to reduce the risk of further or possible blood clot formation. Take only if they do not have allergic reaction to medication or have bleeding problems in which prevents them from taking aspirin or if doctor specifically says not to. Also Nitroglycerin tabs/spray can help. Have the person try get comfortable relax and check in with the person until emergency arrives.
Stroke– anything that occludes the vessel in the brain that feeds the brain, and when the brain looses oxygen it causes neurological affects. Strokes can also be caused from a Hemorrhagic (burst) of blood vessels from an Aneurysm.
• Signs and Symptoms
• F- facial droop
• A- arms
• S- slurred speech
• T- time
You may notice the signs and symptoms by: 1. having the person try smile noticing a slight facial droop on one side. 2. Assist both arms up and have the person keep the arms up evenly up as possible, noticing on same side facial droop the same arm floating down and or away. 3. Try to have the person say a simply sentence noticing difficulty saying sentence or sentence being slurred, and lastly 3. Ask for time or onset of symptoms to better assist when emergency arrives.
Agonal Respiratory– Characterized by gulping or gasping respiration signaling abnormal breathing and brain-stem reflex lacking oxygen.
- Make sure scene is safe
- Gloves are on
- Rescue Mask with a one way valve is available.
- Check person for verbal response using tapping the person on the collarbone to try and get verbal response if there is no response call or have anybody to call 911 and find and bring AED.
- Find a carotid pulse, if there is no pulse apply CPR.
- If there is a pulse start Rescue Breathing.
- Head tilt chin left find any source of breathing by watching and listening.
- Feel with your pointer and middle finger for carotid pulse (laying in between windpipe and large muscle on side of neck) for no more than 10 seconds. You may find a pulse without normal breathing. If there is neither immediately go to CPR and/or AED until paramedics arrive.
- For infants and children Rescue Breathing and Chest Compressions are most beneficial.
- Moderate breaths for individual by watching the breath and chest rise to fall.
Adult Respiratory Arrest– 1 breath every 5 seconds for 2 minutes before reassessing carotid pulse.
Child Respiratory Arrest– 1 breath every 2 to 3 seconds for 20 – 30 breaths per minute
Infant Respiratory Arrest– Check any response by tapping feet, rub belly or shoulder, and check brachial (inside upper arm) pulse. If it is lower than 60 beats per minute apply CPR if it is above 60 beats start Rescue Breathing. 1 breath every 3 seconds for 2 minutes.
Opiate or Opioids such as Herion, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Hydrocodone, Hydrocodone also known as Vicodin or Lortab, and Oxyodone also know as Percocet are depressants of the central nervous system (CNS). Similar affects of Opioids and are not classified as Opiates happen in Cociane, LSD, Ecstasy, Tranquilizers, and Marijuana. CNS allows a person to breath and keep heart beating. If depressed too far caused by taking too much, mixing medication, or sensitivity to medication can cause slow response and eventually stop CNS function.
• Use one milliliter (2 milligrams) of Naloxone (Narcan) injected to either each nostril 1cc per nostril or intramuscular. Naloxone takes 3 to 5 minutes for full effect continue administration until noticeable change.
• After administration monitor the person for at-least two hours after last dose. Refer to Respiratory Arrests until Naxolone takes affect and 911 arrives.
In between the breast on the lower third of the sternum 2 to 2.4 inches or 1/3rd of the chest deep applying 100-120 Chest Compressions per minute that is about two Compressions per second. Do this by standing directly over the top of the person with elbows locked placing one hand on top of the other lacing the top hand fingers and using upper body weight to administrate Compressions until 911 and AED arrives, or until person begins responding and breathing normally.
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR- 30 Chest Compressions for every 2 breaths
Infant CPR- Hold around the babys’ chest and overlap thumbs on sternum for chest compressions or using pointer and middle finger to to administrate compressions. Only slightly tilt babys’ head up. Do not stop until defibrillator arrives
Neonates meaning babies under 30 days recieve 1 breath every 3 seconds for 2 minutes and 3 chest compressions. If it cardiac arrest related will recieve 15 chest compressions for every 2 Rescue Breaths.
1. Recognize cardiac arrest call for help
2. CPR with Quality Chest Compressions
4. Medical Resuscitation
6. Recovery treatment
In Care (Hospital)
1. Recognize cardiac arrest and prevention
2. Activate Emergency Response System
3. CPR with Quality Chest Compressions
6. Recovery treatment
AED (Difibulator) Check scene is safe. Make sure there is no combustibles near by and no standing water.
Adult and Child AED- Apply and attach pads. One on chest the other mid sideline just below breast. Plug in device and do not touch person, when device tells you to send shock. Push.
Infant AED- 1 year and younger attach one pad to the front of the chest the other pad to the center back of the baby do so by rolling them to the side and back. Plug in device and do not touch person and when device tells you to send shock. Push.
Checking is caused an obstruction blocking the airway causing the person to not cough, breath, or speak. Ask the person if they are chocking.
Conscious Adult Chocking
- Ask for permission to help
- Elevate crossed elbows find the belly button
- Tuck your thumb in and put fist just above the belly button on their abdomen (stomach) yet bellow their lower sternum to find the diaphragmatic (lungs) region
- Bring the diaphragmatic up and in while compressing the lower lobes of the lungs shooting the air up the trachea (throat) popping the obstruction out
- Keep your elbows out to not compress on their ribs . Preform thrust until object comes out or person goes unresponsive
- Call 911 they will check airways, check if there is no remainder or partial obstructions, and any internal bleeding from abdominal thrusts.
- For pregnant woman go under the breast using a fist going on the sternum taking the opposite hand under the breast on to that fist and preform inward thrust compressions.
Conscious Child Chocking
- Elevate crossed elbow lower yourself to there height ask to not put unnecessary pressure on their rib-cage
- Locate the belly button with a fist use your thumb and tuck against their abdomen take the other hand grab the fist and thrust inward and upward into their diaphragm. Preform til object comes out or person goes unresponsive
- Call 911 for evaluation
Conscious Infant Chocking
- Place thumb and forefinger over the cheekbones of babys’ face. Supporting head and neck resting the baby on your forearm allowing the baby to straddle bicep.
- Take your opposite palm and use that to give a fiver back blows/slaps between the shoulder blades of the baby. Being sure the baby head is down while the feet are higher than their head.
- Sandwich the babys’ head and neck to support head and neck and flip baby over onto opposite forearm
- Ringer finger across the nipple line, two fingers down the chest on the sternum and repeat 5 chest thrusts
- Repeat process until obstruction comes out or until baby goes unresponsive
- Call 911
Unconscious Adult Child and Infant Chocking
If the person goes Unconscious assist to the ground as to not cause further damage falling
- Call 911 and bring AED
- Start Chest Compressions even if it is a pregnant woman
- Head tilt and look into mouth. Try Rescue breaths. Only do a finger swipe in the mouth if you see obstruction. If breaths do not go in continue with Chest Compressions until Rescue breath go in.
- Once the rescue breaths go in check for pulse. For infants check pulse in brachial area. If there is no pulse go straight to full CPR until EMS an AED arrives or person revives
- Have help to find missing part call 911
- Check person consciousness and bleeding issue. Typically clean amputation do not bleed allot due to arteries clotting the stump
- Apply firm pressure if the person is not doing so already
- Apply sterilized gauze or sterilized cloth bandage. Keep applying gauze over previous bandage while applying pressure. Be carefully while applying pressure if there is fragments of bone sticking out
- Bandage with a sticky wrap firmly but not tight to cause tourniquet
- Once located amputated part keep as clean as possible by wrapping it in a sterilized gauze or bandage and into if possible a plastic bag. Place between ice, ice watered bag or cold packs. Keep near person
Shock- multisymptomatic caused by lack of circulated oxygenated blood to the cells alive. This can be from Anaphylaxis, Hypovolemia (lower blood pressure), Cardiogenic shock (heart not beating fast enough, or Neutrogena shock (Spinal shock).
- Recognize signs and symptoms of shock from nervousness, sweating, anxious, rapid breath pulse, clammy, and very cold in outer limbs
- Maintain airway is open lay them down if they are not having trouble bleeding
- Stop any major bleeding
- Elevate legs above heart if they do not have long bone fractures, hip or pelvis fractures, or back and neck injuries
- Keep person warm with a cover
- Call 911
Tourniquet- Anything that can be wrapped around affected limb tied and placed with a stick or object to crank it down tight enough to stop bleeding. This is used in delayed medical services, or arterial bleeding when bleeding can not be control. Be sure to keep direct firm pressure on wound. When applying tourniquet apply as close to the wound as possible before tightening and crank tightening until bleeding stops. Mark the time applied tourniquet in order for medics to know specifics of tissue loss of oxygenation to restart re-circulation process .
Hemostatic Agents- May be already in the gauze however for abdominal and or arterial bleeding can come as a powder and poured directly onto the uncontrollable wound and helps to coagulate bleeding.
Animal and Human Bites- For minor wounds like scratches or bites treat by washing the area with soap and water and apply antibacterial ointment and cover with bandage. For more serious bites such as when skin is punctured, torn, or bleeding should be seen by medical to recieve treatment. If it not oozing or spurting blood wash area with soap and water and apply sterilized dressing. If it is oozing apply direct firm pressure with gauze and apply bandage. Watch for any signs of infection. For arterial bleeding call 911 and keep applying pressure. Always be seen by a physician. Tetanus is main concern and may give a booster shot.
Check the person consciousness. Check severity of injury. Ask how it happened and what hurts. Asses the person of other possible affects from head to toe for other not so noticeable injuries than affect injury. If injury is showing severe signs and symptoms call 911. Ask to move fingers and toes check nail beds and lips for delay capillaries response, check pupils for equal response, any check any deformation of face, as well as breathing normality.
- Minimize movement
- Notice any head ear nose or mouth bleeding
- Notice if the pupils are responsive to light and equal if they do not this can indicate concussion
- Notice breathing, alertness, and heart rate
- If responsive ask what happened and what day and year it is
- Call or ask someone to 911 and bring AED
- Ask what is hurting, and if the person can move or wiggle hands and toes. If they can not may mean spinal shock which can lead to pale, cool, sweating or go unresponsive and may need to do CPR. Continue reassessing airway breathing and circulation problems keep them warm
- If not response kneel above ahead place rescue mask on nose and mouth use both hands to grip jaw line and lift jaw into the mask using the thumbs to to hold mask. Do this instead of tilting head back
- Continue rescue breaths and chest compressions until help AED arrives or person revives
Concussions- Happens when the brain inside the skull moves because of abrupt stop or strike of the head and brain is rattled within the skull. Immediately call 911. Signs and symptoms include: headaches, eye tracking, blurred vision, dizziness, loss of balance, rapid eye movement, nausea,vomiting, and acute loss of memory. If there are signs and symptoms of concussion the person should not return to work or play until fully cleared.
Musculoskeletal Injuries- Sprains and Strains, and Soft tissue injuries. Assist the person consciousness, ask there person if they hurt anywhere else. Observe injury for bruising, swelling, deformity, bone ends poking up, angulation that is not normal and any open bleeding. Check nail beds for circulation. Stablize before moving person if they need more medical assessment.
Burns- Burns can be cause from Thermal, Chemical, and Electrical burns. 1st degree burn are red and cause pain 2nd degree burn have blister that are either intact or popped and 3rd degree burns are dark charred and look split open possibly to bone. 3rd degree can life treating must be emitted to hospital. Remove body from burn, cool the burn with potable water for 5 to 10 minutes do not touch wound. Use gauze to cover wound and lighting cover wound with dressing wrap. Watch for signs of dizziness or shock. Have the person seated or laying down.Watch for signs of inhalation burns (swelling or wheezing) open mouth notice any soot or granulated burns in mouth, facial burns eyebrows nose or hair. Dry off any chemicals before rinsing off for 15 minutes. Remove electrical source near by cutting of source. They are at restricted for cardiac problems.
Eye Injuries- Can be caused by object in eye or chemical in eye. If object in eye find a cup to cover eye without applying pressure around eye bandage around both eyes gauze other eye to keep it shut prevent eye movement. Transport person through EMS. Dry Chemical injury brush excess off if it liquid flush eye with water. Rinse from inside of eye to outside for 20 minutes. Seek medical assistance.
If the bleeding is not controlled easily or is at risk use Hemostatic Agents and Tourniquet.
Arterial Bleeding- Is pulsating and bright red in color.
- Make sure scene is safe and gloves are on
- Use a 4×4 or 5×9 sterilized cloth to apply firm pressure on open bleeding wound. If wound bleeds through apply another over sterilized cloth bandage on top of the last one. Continuing firm pressure. If possible and comfortable try to keep elevated exposed wound above the heart. Allow person to be seated or lay down just in case they get lightheaded
- If the bleeding is uncontrollable move to proper tourniquet.
- Using an ace wrap (sticky wrap). Wrap open wound covered in sterilized cloth bandage starting from the furthest end of body part. If you need extra pressure twist sticky wrap over the wound. At the end tuck under the ace wrap the last wrap
- Check the nail bed by squeezing and notice it go from blanche white to pink this lets you know it is tight enough.
- Notice the person consciousness if they show signs of shock (cool, pale, sweating) or bleeding does not stop or loose consciousness call 911.
Venous Bleeding- Is more oozing and is darker in color. Normally stops bleeding in 4 to 6 minutes. If the cut is a slash open wound may need stitches if didn’t and just oozing may just need bandage
- Control with direct pressure apply antibacterial ointment and bandage
- Decide wither need ambulance or stable enough to go in on their own
- Call 911 if noticeable change in consciousness
Capillary Bleeding- Is a road rash type of wound or rug burn. Blood is yellowish kind of liquid droplet affect
- Keep area clean if there is embedded debris in wound it may need medical attention to numb area to remove
- Wash with soap and water apply antibacterial ointment and use 4×4 bandage wound and use medical type
- As it heals look for signs of infection if it is oozing, hurting, turning red around the area, and becomes puffy possible draining puss that needs medical attention to avoid Speticemia (blood stream infection)
- Give wound 48 to 72 hours for crust over scab. Stabbing creates new skin and return to normal
Fainting- Asses for life treating conditions Ask what going on if and when the person is conscious. Ask if hurt anywhere. Call 911 and bring AED
Diabetes- Signs and Symptoms of blood sugar disorders include: being confused/ lack of coordination, headache and not feeling well. The persons body is trying to burn off blood sugar anyway they can. Treat with sugar from sugar product or glucose medication this should cure low blood sugar within 10 to 15 minutes. If they are unable to indigestion call 911 to administrate glucagon inter-muscularly. For hypoglycemia- The first dose of sugar can now wait up to 15 minutes before activating medical service as there could be delayed response to sugar.
Seizures- Tonic (Hands were gripped pointed toward body) to Postictal (relaxed recovery). Make sure that whatever is around them will not harm them. Protect there head if going in-between contracting and relaxing by cupping your hands holding there head. Call 911. After seizure asses breathing and movement if doing neither start CPR. While at resting state bring furthered leg over to cross legs. Lifting closest arm above head and wrist to hip underneath their head and neck to roll person on their side. Bend arm to place underneath head and bring knee up as kickstand to keep body aligned.
Snake Bites- Call 911. Keep person in seated position. Use ACE bandage wrap infected area to full limb. Do not create further circulation or use cold pack and keep limb lower than heart. If killed snake bring with person to hospital, to identify venom.
Allergic Reactions- taking antihistamine. If severe allergic reaction can cause Anaphylaxis shock in which close airways to treat this with epinephrine (Epipen) to open airway. Epipen is injected in the thigh. Remove cap with tip pointing down firmly push in upper thigh and hold for 3 seconds and pull straight out. Rub area for 10 seconds.
Asthema- Treated with Alburteral for acute attack. Use spacer to inhale container and hold breath for 10 seconds. Repeat one more time. Without spacer inhale and press container at the same time.
Heat and Cold Emergency
Heat- Signs and Symptoms include profuse sweating, dizziness, extreme thirst, cramping. If stop sweat can lead to heat stroke. Bring core temptress down with cool water . Ice back in armpits and around neck
Cold- hypothermia- core temperature drop below 95 degrees and starts shivering causing dizziness, delirium, confusion, and shivering. Treat the person by keeping the body as warm as possible til EMS arrives . With Frostbite on body parts do not reheat body with water hotter than 105 degrees.
Poison Control- store harmful chemicals high away from children or in locked cupboards. Signs of poison include: Burns or redness around mouth or lips, breath smells like chemicals, vomiting, difficult breathing, drowsiness, confusion. Call poison control. And have activated charcoal near by neutralize some poisons.
Car Backing- prior to backing up do a head count and locate people in safe place in visible location when backing
Child Proof Home- take preventive measures for possibly harmful activities around the home. Like baby gates, plastic covers on outlits, picking up small chocking Hazzard toys.
Pool Safety- reach, throw, but do not go
exhale look onto