As our feelings, emotions, and intuition come to light to catalyze renewal and regeneration at the level of the root wisdom heart, solar center and soul. We bring forth amplified feelings, emotions, and intuition connected to each other, belonging, stability, feeling grounded with support through ceremony.
What gifts and pains does my Womb Space hold?
How can I release emotional wounds that may have made my womb space feel unsafe or numb?
Deeply explore your relationship to your sensuality, sexuality and creativity. If your womb space could speak, what would your womb share with you right now?
Where (and with whom) in your life does your creative life force wish to flow?
How can you create nourishing rituals for pleasure, intimacy and creative expression with Self and other?
Send Love as you prepare to plant your seeds for conception by honoring you and your time as you think of the potentiality waiting for you.
Kindred translates to “sacred passageway” or more literally, “Source”.
Where do you need to balance emotionality with practicality?
Where do you need to balance internal processing with being present in nature?
How do you tend to your emotions? How can you bring balance?
When we plant your intentions you fertilize the soul.
- Dew: health and beauty
- Creek Stream: purification, harmony, and cleansing
- Pond/Lake: peace and relax
- Swamp: banish, bind, hex
- Rain: cleansing energy, protection, and growth
- Storm: power, rebirth, warding, and strength
- Sea: health and power
- River: movement and protection
- Waterfall: power, energy, success, path opening
- Snow: balance, transformation, and pause
- Spring: growth, prosperity, cleanse
- Sun: ego, power, confidence
- Moon: cleansing, intuition, and balance
- Holy: exorcism, banish, blessing, cleansing
- Table Salt: all round good cleansing properties
- Sea Salt: purification, cleansing, prosperity, balance emotions, protection
- Black Salt/Sand: powerful protection
- Red Salt/ Sand: Home protection, remove curse
- Pink Salt: relationship protection
- desert, white, blue, black, royal sage
- bay leaves
- palo santo
- 1 large pot with a lid
- 2 – 3 cups of fresh, filtered water
- Medicinal herbs
- Towel, skirt, or cloth to cover and direct the steam
- Journal and pen for integration afterwards
- Prepare 3 cups of boiling water in a big pot on the stove.
- Hold herbs to your heart + womb to set an intention for the ritual.
- Place herbs intentionally in the pot + cover for 3-5 minutes, while you meditate + hold one hand on the heart, the other on the womb.
- Place your pot on the ground in your sacred space.
- Cover your front + back with your two towels, so that the steam is funneled directly into your yoni + pelvic zone.
- Remove the lid of the pot and ALWAYS place your hand over the steam first to make sure that it’s not too hot.
- Breathe deeply, feeling your intention radiate throughout your body.
Release the medicine back to the earth by taking the pot and depositing the plants outside. Out of respect and reciprocity, never place your used herbs into the trash. – Rather, take them outside – this signifies gratitude to the plants and the spirits that move through them. Allow 10 – 15 minutes afterward to be alone in sacred space free from electronics to journal and integrate the teachings of the plants.
(Do not preform during pregnancy or on menstrual cycle)
Flower essences are often confused with essential oils, but the two are not the same. What makes flower essences unique is the way in which their energies are obtained, and that similar to homeopathy, they work on the quantum physics level more than the gross material level. In the final product of a flower essence, no trace of the flower remains. Rather, all that’s left is the energy. It’s this energy, rather than the components of a plant, that is responsible for connecting with our emotions.
Essential oil extraction is a bit different. The plant material is pressed or steam distilled, which extracts fragrant liquid from the material. This means that traces of the original compound are still present, albeit in a highly concentrated form.
A tincture is an extraction of plant material infused in a liquid. While ‘tea’ is an infusion of herbs in water, tinctures are infusions in alcohol for 6-10 weeks, creating a stronger elixr and last 4-6 years in a dark cabinet. Non-alcoholic tinctures use glycerin or apple cider vinegar and stored in the fridge lasting 1 year.
Enjoy In Food
Enjoy fresh and dried herbs of different seasons and spices in food and in beverages.
Cream, Body Butter
- 850 g emulsifying ointment
- 70 ml glycerin
- 80 ml water or softer application use butters or for thicker application use oil
- 30 g dried herbs
- Saucepan or Double Saucepan
- Wooden Spoon or Spatula
- Wine press
- Jelly bag or muslin bag
- Small palette knife
- Small airtight storage jar
- Melt the fats and water in a bowl over a pan of boiling eater or in a double sauce pan, add the herbs and heat gently for three hours.
- Fit a jelly bag around the rim of a wine press. Strain the mixture into a bowl. Stir constantly until cold.
- Use a small palette knife to fill the storage jars. Put some cream around the edge of the jar first, and then fill the middle.
- 250 g dried herb or 750 g fresh herb
- 500 ml sun flower oil
- Saucepan or Double Saucepan
- Wine press
- Jelly bag or cheese cloth
- Large jug or Pitcher
- Airtight, glass storage bottles funnel (optional)
- Put the oil and the herb in a bowl over a pan of bowling water or in a double saucepan and heat medium low for about three hours
- Pour the mixture into a jelly bag or cheese cloth fitted securely to the rim of a wine press and strain into a jug
- Pour into airtight storage bottle use funnel if necessary
- Enough herbs to pack a storage jar
- 1 L cold pressed oil, depending on size of jar
- Pack a large jar tightly with the herbs and cover completely with oil
- Put the lid on and leave on a sunny windowsill or in warm place for two to three weeks
- Put the mixture into a jelly bag or cheesecloth, fitted securely with a string or elastic band to the rim of a jug
- Squeeze the herbs in the jug till most of the oil is. Once infused let it rest for a few weeks, store in a dark cool place
- 500 g petroleum jell or soft paraffin wax or for softer smoother application use more oils
- 60 g dried herbs
- Saucepan or Double Saucepan
- Wooden Spoon
- Jelly bag or cheese cloth
- String or elastic band
- Jars with lids
- Melt the wax or jelly in a bowl over a pan of boiling water or a double saucepan, stir in the herbs cover in medium heat for about two hours or until the herbs are crisp.
- Pour the mixture into a jelly bag or cheese cloth, fitted securely with string or an elastic band on the rim of a jug
- Wearing gloves, as the mixture is hot, squeeze it through the jelly bag into the jug
- Quickly pour the strained mixture, while still warm and molten, into clean glass storage jars
- Dried flowers or leaves 1/2 to 3/4 fill
- Dried roots or berries 1/4th to 1/3rd fill
- Ethyl alcohol or 100 vodka or glycerin or apple cider vinegar
- Mason jar with sealed lid
- 1ML Dropper bottle
- Choose an herb
- Pour infusing liquid into the jar until it completely covers the plant material and the rest of the space in the jar
- Seal tightly with a lid and store in a dark place. Shake weekly
- Wait at least 6-8+ weeks to strain. Filter into a dropper- bottle
- Dosage/ research precautions: Each herb has different dosages to take, but most are one dropperful/ mL 1-3 times a days. Always research the dosage
- Sun: self expression, identity, gold, fire, sunday, leo
- Mercury: communication, travel, learning, silver, air, wednesday, gemini, virgo
- Venus: relationship, beauty, sensuality, copper, earth, friday, libra, taurus
- Earth: fertility, iron, lead, water
- Mars: drive, competition, anger, iron, fire, tuesday, aries
- Jupiter: growth, philosophy, higher education, tin, air, thursday
- Saturn: discipline, limitations, milestones, lead, earth, saturday, sagittarius
- Uranus: authenticity, science, revolution, aquarius
- Neptune: intuition, creativity, mysticism, pisces
- Pluto: change, transformation, shadow work, scorpio
- Moon: emotions, nurturing, moods, silver, monday, cancer
- 1: self and kinesic 2: possession and blueprint 3: communication and etheric (1-3 physical etheric) 4: home and interstella 5: creativity and extraterrestial 6: service, health, and angelic 7: partnership and ascended (4-7 astral) 8: death, regeneration, and intergalatic 9: mental exploration and crystalline archives 10: career and crystalline palace 11: hopes/wishes and council elders (8- 11 mental body) 12: self undoing and supramental (12-13 devic)
- hairstyle change
- clothing style change
- tying knots
- symbol status
- exchanging gifts
- recrossing threshold
- joining together
- symbolic clothing
- period of silence
- immersion in water
- staying in a safe space
- cutting hair
- cleaning out
- crossing threshold
- stripping away
- Waxing Crescent: set intentions
- First Quarter: take action
- Waxing Gibbous: refine and align
- Full Moon: flourish and bloom
- Waning Gibbous: introspect
- Last Quarter: release
- Waning Crescent: surrender
- New Moon: gather thoughts, plan
Moon Bath – best done under the bright light of the moon and darkness of the moon
- Cleanse your space using healing waters, smoke cleansing, or crystals try to use herbs from your heritage. Have a pen and paper handy to write notes.
- Take some time to meditate by listening to some music, using a mantra, anything that works to get you into a meditative space
- Close your eyes and feel deep into your heart – don’t rush this process, really feel into it
- When you feel ready to write down one area or specific thing (or person) in your life it’s time to let go of (ideally related to where the full moon is happening in your chart, see your Rising Sign.
- Have a container of water nearby, and burn the piece of paper (use tweezers to hold it without burning your fingertips). As it burns really imagine letting it go.
- After you’ve let it go, cleanse – bath with rose petals and or other herbs, salts, crystals, feel the energy and allow whatever it is really drain from your system as the water drains.
- Put on some music in which suites your mood
- Dance in the moonlight!
- Pull some tarot or oracle cards for advice for the next month until the next full moon and to new moon.
- Within the darkness and stillness is where all creation begins anew.
- Generously offer an embrace of the Darkness and invitation to the Shadow within you, as you fully embody your Power and Release distorted patriarchal beliefs about what power is.
Eclipsing Earth Connection
- Stand or walk on the earth with bare feet. Imagine roots growing down from your feet and/or your womb space. Feel this as an anchoring pillar of light connecting you to the Earth and welcome in heaven and the divine descending down moving through you
- Continue to send the energy deep into the earth to ground you, release stagnant or pent up emotional energy and feel support and nourishment for rebirth..
- Heart Share: Write a letter, make a phone call or speak with a person you need to communicate with for any completions. Express your truth with heart and sincerity.
- Stand in your Illuminated Vision: Let your visions come to life! Go deeper from the above ritual. With the space created from what you released, now time to get creative.
Move from the Root and Heart, the place of Loving, Love, and Lovership, to the Sacral and Solar Plexus, the place of your Creativity, Personal Power and your outward projection of Confidence and Worth.
Where and to whom have you given away your power (consciously and or subconsciously)? How does this feel?
In what situations do you power-over? This means that you use your power for gain while another loses.
How can you bring more of You in the World? Freely and unapologetically?
Within the Collective, where can you offer your personal power as your sacred gifts?
What is True Power? And how will you embody this?
- Build a fire and bask in the radiant flames. Use your intuition and make use of herb, intense, essential oil or wood to smudge and cleanse yourself and around you. Let the heat penetrate your body. Let the colours into your eyes, empty yourself of thoughts and allow for the flames to guide you deep within. If you can’t build a fire, then light some candles and bask in the light if possible.
- Write down all the things in your life that you were told you couldn’t do, or weren’t allowed to do and all the beliefs that arose from that. Take your time with this…
- Then Reflect on how this makes you feel, speak your feelings, write them down and allow your body to express these feelings.
- Now investigate how this has affected your life and may still be affecting you. Again, take your time.
- Offer to the fire all the parts the beliefs that are not true, that you may have been living with. Honour them for their time with you and now they are no longer needed. Sacred. Deep. Release.
- Express! If with a fire, let the heat of the fire soften your body and move in ways that make you feel free and empowered.
- Speak aloud what you are capable of, and the truth of who you are! Speak your wisdom and what your passions are. You can start each sentence with I Am…. and claim your truth
- Finally, write down these truths, so that you can refer back to it when you need reminded of your power. Close with gratitude and long deep breathing. Or, continue in whatever way feels most resonant for you.
How can I be lighter and enjoy life more? How can I bring humor to my life? Are there things I need to communicate and have not yet? What can I enjoy and share with my community and life at this time?
Pay attention to the passions that are calling and the inspiration that wants to be hear.
Flourish, untether, and find your center. Own your voice, own your sensuality, befriend your Dark, heal wounds from this life and others, and stand in Leadership. Commit to your Spiritual Path by consciously choosing to be a conduit of Heaven and Earth. It is a sacred mission and a unique soul contract to fulfill by channeling your Love, Presence, and Expression as Service in the world, to Awaken and Uplift the Consciousness of this planet Sovereignty and in Communion with one another.
Commune: Gather is an intentional way with loved ones and do any of the above together and create your own. Now is a time to be with the energy of the collective.
Alter: Create an altar representing all you are calling forth and/or place a ‘Wishing Bowl’ with your written or creatively drawn intentions and prayers along with any specific things you desire to come to fruition. Keep this altar (and add it to if desired)
Reminder: Put out your gemstones and jewels in the moon, sunlight, in the earth or in water including yourself for cleansing, renewal and activation.
Welcome in light of divine sight grace your spiritual eye through divine guidance and within. Awaken your vision through weaving connection. See unique dreams in service and into love.